Purge hands dont work with ZOOM hands!

Default Purge hands dont work with ZOOM hands!

Hello, today i have tried purge hands, iam play only zoom. Its new DB, iam played about 40k hands, and here also is mining hands a few millions, and i can purge no one of them, no mine, no minings. I tried all combination of filters, but HM just didnt see them, as it message to me lol.

I go -options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge hands-->

Iam tried any combination of checkboxes and things, but nothing helps. In this base i havent no one regular tables hand, just only ZOOM, and HM didnt purge it

Here is screenshot

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._09Aug2012.exe

There are two types of purges (delete)

-options--> settings--> purge hands (will delete handhistory, hand from graph, $Won from sessions, etc. everything, so hand won't be used anymore for stats)
    -options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge hands--> will delete the handhistory and therefore the ability to replay the hand, but the hand will still be used for the graph, $Won from sessions and for the HUD.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Iam have this update, and purge still doesnt work (at second way -options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge hands--> will delete the handhistory and therefore the ability to replay the hand, but the hand will still be used for the graph, $Won from sessions and for the HUD.) HM doesnt see zoom hands for purge, as i understand this case.

I was able to reproduce this, only Options -> Settings -> purge hands is working for Zoom hands.
    Our internal bug number for this is HMONE-148

Are there any plans to fix this before support is discontinued? I ran in to the same problem today.

What's the issue exactly?

You can't purge Zoom hands, or you can't purge mined hands? ("Purge does not work for Zoom hands: Options -> settings -> Observed HH configuration -> purge hands options ")

Bugticket HMONE-148 has been closed. It's not something that will be fixed anymore for HM1.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Is this an issue with HEM2?

Again, what's the main issue, wanting to just purge Zoom hands, or mined/observed (Zoom) hands?

HM2 has no issues observing Zoom hands.