Adding Omaha manager

Default Adding Omaha manager

Hello,

I have an Omaha manager code that I would like to add to my Holdem manager account. I went through your site and the only options I see are for purchasing Omaha manager to add to my existing HM.

Is there a way I can download Omaha manager integrated with my existing HM if I provide you my code?

Go to this page Hold'Em Manager - Poker Tracking and Online Analysis Software and you should see "Already have Have Omaha Manager" click here to add Holdem to it

Click that link and that will upgrade to the combo version
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I already have Hold'Em Manager and I am trying to add the Omaha Manager. So I go to the Omaha Manager page. Then I select download Omaha Manager trial.

Then when I go to download it it says would you like to save Holdem Manager setup (not sure why it's saying Holdem Manager as I'm trying to install Omaha Manager. I say yes and after it downloads and I click install it and it states that Hold'Em manager is already on my computer. Installing this will delete old configuration files so I cancel install.

I don't want to change anything with my current Holdem Manager or delete configuration files. I just want to add the Omaha Manager to it. I already have a code that I received from Cardrunners. Can you please walk me through how to do this?