HELP Hold em Manager setup

Default HELP Hold em Manager setup

I need help. I downloaded Hold em Manager and Poker Tacker and do not know how to connect or use on full tilt..if there is anybody in the NYC area please let me know...ronv VITELLOAIM@AOL.COM

Please check our FTP FAQ and come back if you need further help.

Ii checked everything....nothing works

Did you download the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps as there was a patch just release for full tilt
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Sorry about the other post...Just frustrated..

I downloaded for hold em only because I don`t play Omaha...I`am dieing to get started...should I remove everything? I also have Ninja...

Yeah thats fine, check and see if the title bar in Holdem Manager says 1.11.01 and if it doesnt Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if your problems persist Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I seem to have the download,but the H.U.D. does not pop up..
    Do i have to write everyone`s name at the table i`am playing at? How do i get all the other information in while i`m trying to play..

I know i will need help with i`am not a computer wizard...I play pretty good B,M i have won a W.S.O.P. with 525 players at Harrahs IN A.C. for $32K and 20k at the Borgata...I also want to get into rake back...

Regards
    RonV

Holdem Manager Support _Capt'n_Cardiac_'s Avatar

Hi ronv - I'm no wizard either

The whole thing is pretty well automated, but you have to set it up first...

###
    Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post

A] check and see if the title bar in Holdem Manager says 1.11.01 and if it doesnt Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

B] and if your problems persist Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is
    Taking mornys post piece by piece

###
    A] When you launch the HM program does it say 1.11.01 in the top left of the window - in the title bar ? If not please update it using mornys link

###
    B]This is the FAQ that morny posted - if you are not cmfortable with this computer stuff at least try answering the questions at the end:

Holdem Manager's HUD requires 3 things to make it operational.

1. Hand Histories must be saved from your Poker Client to your hard drive.
    2. Table Manager must be running.
    3. Holdem Manager must know where your Poker Clients Hand Histories are. (Auto Import Folders)

Note: Make sure you have the latest version of Holdem Manager if your HUD is not working! http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
    Note: Make sure your poker client is the English poker client. Also make sure your client is saving Hand History files in English.

<hr> Saving Hand Histories
    Open your poker client and make sure it's saving English Hand Histories. For specific information about your poker client, see the Getting Started/Poker Client part of the Holdem Manager FAQ.

<hr> Table Manager
    If Table Manager isn't running after you click Start Auto Import, chances are you are using Vista or Windows 7 and have a security issue.

• Turning off UAC solves this most of the time.

Vista UAC Help

Windows 7 UAC Help

• You may need to uninstall other security software to get Table Manager running.

• You may need to run HMHUD.exe as an Administrator. (HMHUD.exe is the program that launches Table Manager.)

Table Manager is the Orange circle icon in your task tray.

<w:wrap></w:wrap>

<hr>
    Still Not Working?

What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
    What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
    Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
    Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
    Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
    Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
    If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
    If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database