Player not showing stats on Pokerstars

Default Player not showing stats on Pokerstars

I have run a across one player who didnt have stats above his name. I played about 20 hands with this guy and no stats showed. I have it set to show stats regardless of hands played. At the same time I was playing him 2 new players joined the table and there stats appeared. Kinda wierd never saw it before. Yes I have the most up to date software.
    Thanks for any help guys.

what was hes username?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have the same issue but for a player on Full Tilt. I play him fairly often but my HUD doesn't show up. It seems to be only for this one particular player.

Any advice?

I just looked this player up in my database. When I click on the last session played it doesn't show any hands, seems kind of strange. It shows 53 hands for the session but below where the hands are usually displayed it says 0 hands.

Holdem Manager Support _Capt'n_Cardiac_'s Avatar

Hi Ben_C

Could you email a sample of a few hands that includes this player to the support@ email address above ?
    Also paste a link to this thread

Thanks

I'm not sure how since the hands aren't showing up.

Nvm, I found the hands when I switched back to my username. I've emailed them to support.
    Last edited by Ben_Coy; 05-21-2010 at 07:40 PM.

Holdem Manager Support _Capt'n_Cardiac_'s Avatar

Hi jm - Yours is a different problem I think

Quote Originally Posted by jm88888 View Post
    .. I have run a across one player who didnt have stats above his name. I played about 20 hands with this guy and no stats showed. I have it set to show stats regardless of hands played. At the same time I was playing him 2 new players joined the table and there stats appeared. Kinda wierd never saw it before. Yes I have the most up to date software...
    What's his SN ?

Default similar prob to my first

xerox teen on Pokerstars when I play against him doesnt count the hand that I am playing against him. i first noticed that 3 bets would not be recorded, he would 3 bet me and then it would log the 3 bet. Then i would watch for the hand counter to move to the next hand, i.e. 34 to hand 35. And it would only occur against hands with him. I would play others and it would register the 3 bet and the hand that was played.

SIMILAR PROBLEM LISTED BELOW, regarding a player not having stats for the hand recorded for me or him?

Seems as though now the hands are registering. PFR is registering and wasnt able to see if 3 Bet was registering. However it was not registering before. I guess there is no problem now, I dont know.