HEM import errors

Default HEM import errors

I recently switched to windows 7 with XP everything worked perfect. After reinstalling windows I have had problems importing my hands into the version 1.11 of HEM. Some of the hands imported but there were mostly errors. When I try playin HEM only gathers about a third of my hands even though the HUD works. In addition my rush tables flash while I have HEM open. Other tables appear to be fine but the Rush tables flash every few seconds.

Please check this and post the answers from the FAQ as we need more details:

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

All three are already set to "run as administrator"...what should I try next?

You should read the next sentence from my post, check the FAQ and post the answers in this thread. We need more details to help you.