error Oxc 0000135

Default error Oxc 0000135

..."the application failed to initialize properly, click ok to terminate."

After a PC service/repair, I cannot launch HEM, and receive the above error code & message (windows XP). My antivirus was changed to AVG - could this have maybe caused the issue? Please advise, thanks.

Go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager and open the DBcontrolPanel.exe file. Create a new database, then go to Options > Database Management and select your old database and try and reconnect
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I get the same message when I open DBControlPanel, although there is no mention of the .exe file extension until I receive the error message.

Follow this FAQ FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software - Reinstalling HEM without Losing Preferences
    Please Uninstall Holdem Manager and reinstall it

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller - Using Revo Uninstaller (uninstall HM with Revo FREE and reinstall it)

If your doing a clean reinstall you should consider the following.

See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Registration Benefits on how to reset your code

Finally Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I did uninstall HEM, and after I re-installed it I still have exactly the same message.

This should fix it

please reinstall your Microsoft .NET Framework:

1) Uninstall your current version with this tool: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...eanup_tool.zip
    2) Download and install this one: http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...tfx35setup.exe
    3) Try to run HM again

This has resolved the issue. Great support, as always.

Thanks again.