Can't change HUD stats

Default Can't change HUD stats

So the stats are default and running but I can't load my layout. I have tried it in HUD Pop up Configuration and in Players Preference but it doesnt load. I made a cloned one and a new one but neither of them are displaying.
    Edit: I also loaded a working layout succesfully but it doesnt load in tables.
    Last edited by oeurwijhithire; 05-09-2010 at 03:01 PM.

Is it the hud wont load as in you cant see it or is it it loads but when you make changes they are not showing up?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Is it the hud wont load as in you cant see it or is it it loads but when you make changes they are not showing up?
    It loads and works but when I make changes they are not showing up. Only one layout remains.

When you right-click on a table in the table manager - can you change the Hud configuration to use manually there?

If that works your configurations are fine, you just need to configure under Player preferences -> choose your hud -> use for which hud to activate for which site/gametype. You should configure the default Hud to a site you are not playing at.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    When you right-click on a table in the table manager - can you change the Hud configuration to use manually there?

If that works your configurations are fine, you just need to configure under Player preferences -> choose your hud -> use for which hud to activate for which site/gametype. You should configure the default Hud to a site you are not playing at.
    Yes it works now. Thank you!