HM not import pacific hand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM not import pacific hand

Hi!
    Few day ago HM start to import only about 10%!!! of my hands, before it was working fine. My version is 1.10.06a. I dont know what happend, i didnt change or update anything.

Pls help Frakk

can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and try importing some hands and see if the problem persists
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have same problem with my laptop.. import says that hand found but it doesnt add them to reports or sesions etc. Everyting is running at "as administrator" and UAC is turned off.

I reinstall holdem manager and postgresql but didnt help. I try to make new database and import some new hands but still not working. Before i have same problem with my other computer but it started to work after reinstall hm and postgresql.

im using hand grabber and import folders are set correctly with both grabber and pacific poker software.

Im running out of ideas...

edit: i have newest version of holdem manager 1.11.0
    Last edited by JKjaPojat; 05-15-2010 at 06:27 PM.

You dont need a handgrabber anymore for Pacific, see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Pacific Poker Setup and then it should work much better
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    You dont need a handgrabber anymore for Pacific, see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Pacific Poker Setup and then it should work much better
    I also try this before and it didnt fix my problem...

Update your pacific client to the latest version (they do no automatic update check) and make sure you use an english pacific client and the handhistories are in english.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Update your pacific client to the latest version (they do no automatic update check) and make sure you use an english pacific client and the handhistories are in english.
    I forget to write this before but i have latest version of 888 poker and have same problem. And language is english.. It works just fine first round (5-6 hands) in 6max. But after that hm just import randomly hand to session and reports.

This got me thinking that problem isnt holdem manager or 888 poker software beacause import finds these hand histories. Maybe there is something wrong with postgre sql (witch is same what came with latest holdem manager)...

I don't think its a general postgresql problem because then it wouldn't work from the beginning. What you can do is test with a new empty database.

If that doesn't help please zip and mail the original handhistories with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.net

i have the same problem and i tried all the solutions... strange is almost all big pots are not imported. i also use hand grabber for datamining , 888 new client and latest hm version... can someone help me?

Have you the latest version of the hand grabber, can you attach a hand history that wont import and we can test it.

you could setup HM to import the hands directly to HM and bypass the handgrabber, heres instructions if you need them

Please follow the FAQ guide which shows how to configure your setting with Pacific FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Pacific Poker Setup