can't get postgre done

Default can't get postgre done

Dear mods,

My hm can't establish connection to 127.1.0 (or what is it), 3 errors pop up one by one, like "do you want holdem manager to start it", "hm manager starts it",
    "hm manager cant start it, try later". Thats it. When I install postgre it stops in the last step when the installer tries to make a test boot to the database. Maybe it is connected to the fact that somewhere in the logs the password is svpass/dbpass and postgre tries its actions with "postgrepass".

I did everything in the faq section. Tried to grant access to all of the programs, tried to start/stop services, tried to turn off/on the firewall.

Help would be appreciated, maybe someone can tell me how can I completely delete everything around postgre because by uninstalling,deleting the user, postgre map, and postgre install map + logs doesnt get rid of it at all.

I uninstalled and deleted postgre, turned off firewall and AVG, tried to install again. Same error.

If that installer fails to install PostgreSQL, please reinstall PostgreSQL using the following instructions:
    A) Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt > Right-Click > Run As Administrator
    PHP Code:
    net user postgres /delete 
    B) Reboot.
    C) Try installing this version of PostgreSQL - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...3.9-v1.0.7.exe

If that one also fails Please try this version PostgreSQL: Choose a Mirror
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.