I give up......sorry to bother you guys but after looking through the forums the past couple of days I can't get this straightened out. I recently purchased HEM and got it up and running a couple of days ago. It worked great except the HUD would not stay under the right names. Every table was different. So, I tried to sort this out yesterday and could not fix this problem. Then all of a sudden my HUD would not pop up at all, and to boot when I would test out a play money table on stars, auto import kept on coming up with an import error after every hand. So, after searching for a solution for that, I gave up and uninstalled and reinstalled HEM and set up everything from scratch....except the postgres as it was already installed. I went through the setup process again as best as I could but I am still faced with the same problems. No HUD and import error after every hand. One other note.....when I did have the HUD running in the beginning I do not have preferred seating programmed in Pokerstars OR in the HUD so there should be no problem, right? I checked both setups to make sure they were the same. If at all I'd like to not have preferred seating.
Here are the answers to the info you want
1. I am using version 1.10.06a of HEM
2. I am testing on pokerstars and I have tested on fulltilt
3. I am playing NL hold'em ring
4. Yes I have clicked on the start auto import button
5. I have read over the FAQ's
6. HH's are showing up in the folder I programmed HEM to import from
7. not importing
8. Set up new database and still getting import errors
9. Table finder shows table I'm at but says it cannot find any unattached hands after I click on table and then table finder. When I then click on table finder no table shows up in the box, therefore no red square.
10. HH files are in english
I have attached HEM config
Thanks, any help would be appreciated! I have emailed support about this but am still waiting to hear back from them.