Ongame tourney buy-in not recognized
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Ongame tourney buy-in not recognized

Since yesterday, tourney buy-ins for imported SnG hand histories are not recognized anymore. I think there was a software update from Ongame.

Yeah, it's super weird.

It worked fine for me yesterday, but today's not. I found no tournaments at first, but then changed the buy-in filter, and it showed me 12 $11 SnGs (I knew I had played ~25 SnGs, none of them $11 buy-in). So I went to the data view tab, and saw 29 tournaments, all listed as $11, and many listed as incomplete. I assume the ones "incomplete" are the ones I cashed in.

I first tried in and older version, but am now running 1.10.04b.

11$ is our default buyin - you can configure it under options->change tourney default buyin.

For a fix please zip and mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net

How is this taking you so long?

I have sent some handhistorys to support today. I hope you can solve this. Sucks to correct the different buyins manually all the time.

Yeah I sent mine on Saturday.

I have the same problem too and a lot of torunament was imported in incompleted way.

Ongame didnt used to post the the buyin amount in the hand history until very recently, this meant we had no way of determining the buyin so we created an option in Options Menu > Change Default Tournie Buyin and you can specify what it should set the buyin to.

However in a very recent update they started including the buyin information so well need to make an update and it will automatically pickup the correct buyin in future updates and this also caused a problem registering tournaments as incomplete, please keep an eye on the releases forum for when the update is released but i currently dont have an ETA
    Last edited by morny; 05-05-2010 at 06:42 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Will do.

But I will need to keep my hand histories from these past few days, and later purge them from the database, and then re-import, to get things right in the end?

Yeah you'll most likely need to delete the hands and reimport the hand histories.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.