HUD doest work on 6-handed tables

Default HUD doest work on 6-handed tables

My HUD will only work when I play 10-handed games, as soon as I Play on a 6-handed table it wont pop up, The hands are not even saved.

It worked without problems 2 months ago And I have not changed anything but now I cant use the HUD on 6-handed tables.

I have tryed to look at HUD options but nothing makes it work.

How can I solve this problem?

Thankfull for all help

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.04 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work

Default Hud doesn't work on PokerStars cash table

Ok, I already double and triple checked FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work the stuff from that link.

There is a file with the current history, AND if I go in the manager and click refresh I can see the hands.

Table manager is running, I can see the table there, however the stats are a bit wrong.

PS The hud works fine on Fulltilt (and I think tournaments on PS).

Forgot to mention Pokerstars had an update today so ... it might be related?!

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    * Please try updating to the latest version 1.10.04 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work
    Was having problem with no HUDs showing up on Cash games only. SNG, MTT, HUD's were poping up fine. Anyway, just wanted to say that after I did this, (started as Administrator), working great now.

When I go to the compatability tab the "run as administrator" box is grayed out - how do I fix that?

This is probably because you have UAC disabled.
    Enable it, reboot your computer, set "Run as administrator". Now you can disable UAC again (after doing so reboot again).

After all this changes check your HEM configuration and try again.