12k Hands missing

Default 12k Hands missing

I've been using this for about three months now. I've got 36k hands in the database, but all of a sudden today it only shows 24k of them. There's no apparent chronology of the hands that are missing. I've made a backup of the db, then imported and all 36k hands are there. I also tried to reset my player name, and when I search the db for my name it shows all 36k hands.

When I look at the Reports screen (All Hands and No Filters) 24k show up. Same for Sessions tab, same for Hands tab. When I show the graph, it shows like 35k hands, so they're almost all there but ~1k are missing.

I just don't know what to do with this. Please help.

There seems to be a problem with the old database, export your hands from the database, can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database and reimport the hands into the new database
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.