Import problem

Thread: Import problem

Default Import problem

Hey guys,

Played a few sets of sng's today and everything seemed to be ok with hem, last set i played was a set of 8 games but hem's only imported 1 of them, my hud was running fine thoughout the games btw.

I tried to re-import them using the import from folder and import from files options, hem started importing but then froze saying the files have been imported but it still says the estimated time remaining is less than a minute. I've checked in the tourney tab and the tourneys arn't showing either on the stats, daily report, (i played 44 games today, but it says i've only played 37) or the data view. If I try to import again, it says no new files to import, so why aren't they showing up in tourney results?

Any ideas?

Thanks

please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hey thanks for the reply, i've just noticed there's a thread in the bugs section about the same thing, stars hand history is messed up, tourney details are wrong. Seems to be since an update a few hours ago.

Morny am I reading this right? Were all having the same problem and you want us all to send todays hands to you? Isn't that going to make things on your end quite miserable and slow this down quite a bit? Just wanted to ask before going through todays session and sending all of the hands, I don't wanna add to the delay

When dealing with imports the more hands the better so we cant test them however the first person that sent me hands it had the date 4th of April so my initial assumption is that stars have a date problem and you cant see the tourneys because there from another date and you've todays filter on?

Can someone check the date timestamp in the original hand history and confirm please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    When dealing with imports the more hands the better so we cant test them however the first person that sent me hands it had the date 4th of April so my initial assumption is that stars have a date problem and you cant see the tourneys because there from another date and you've todays filter on?

Can someone check the date timestamp in the original hand history and confirm please
    Nope not me, all mine have a header like this, which in itself is kind of crazy

PokerStars Game #42608207211: Tournament #306010402, $28802914.76+$14146768.20+$1.00 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2010/04/13 12:15:00 ET

If you filter to all hands can you see it showing up then? It might be that gobblygook thats messing up the hands, feel free to email them to me and ill look into it support@holdemmanager.com

Hi. Same problem here. Sample Header:

PokerStars Game #42633007059: Tournament #262724605, $24759242.25+$18190431.71+$0.20 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2010/04/13 20:01:42 CT [2010/04/13 21:01:42 ET]
    Table '262724605 1' 9-max Seat #1 is the button

I will mail Stars right now. WT*!!!
    Last edited by Gato; 04-13-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    If you filter to all hands can you see it showing up then? It might be that gobblygook thats messing up the hands, feel free to email them to me and ill look into it support@holdemmanager.com
    Sent you a whole bunch of stuff , let me know if there is anything else that you need, ty sir

Theres lots of these threads around so were trying to keep it all to one thread

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...-14-april.html