HEM PLO: Hands Missing?

Default HEM PLO: Hands Missing?

I have been playing plo cash games. I have the omaha professional version. For some reason hands are missing. I played 4 tables yesterday for over an hour. HEM is saying I only played 107 hands and made 6 dollars. I know the figure is much different than that since I looked at cashier before and after session? Anyone know what's going on?

Thanks!

We need a lot more details to help. What site, what version of HM?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmupdate

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them via import file or import from folder.

If they still arent importing properly, try creating anew DB.

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
    *Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

If still having issues, Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
    - To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
    - Click this and attach the file.

It's for full tilt 6 max plo. I created a new database and all the hands are in there. Now the "stakes" column is incorrect. I play .5/1 plo. In stakes it says '1/2 LIM" ????? Why is that? Also had a question about the $USD column. Is that the amount won not including the rake paid? And the "Rake" is the total rake that I paid that session?

Thanks.

What version of HM did you import into the new database with, were they cap hands? If not please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

yes they are capped hands. Also my HUD stats are not showing up for anyone. They say zero for every stat on everyone.

Yeah this is a known issue for cap hands, there being imported incorrectly and this also causes an issue with the hud stats, well have this fixed in 1.10.05
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.