HEM wont import all Pacific hands

Default HEM wont import all Pacific hands

I play on Pacific Poker but HEM only import some hands (or maybe it's the Pacific Poker handhistory that is incomplete it's hard to know cause the files are quite difficult to read). Anyway it's very frustrating only to be able to get an incomplete picture of my Pacific Poker results. Any one else who misses some of the hands?

Mats

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try to reimport your hands to see if it finds any new hands or they are all duplicates:

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
    2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
    3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
    4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

You could also try creating a new DB to test the hands in:

*Try creating a new UTF DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
    *Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB

The Hand History Files are in English but my Pacific Poker client is in Swedish, do I have to reinstall the software or can I just change it somehow? My Windows is in Swedish too, do I really have to chnage it? I have no idea how to do that.

look inside pacific to see if there is an option to change languages

In windows look inside the control panel for 'regional & language options' (whatever the swedish is for that )
    you must at least try changing it to see if it solves the problem
    remember to reboot after changing

I reinstalled Pacific client and now it's in English. After the reboot I also re-imported the hand history files but got 69 errors (same 1300 hands were imported as before but I suspect there should be at least several hundreds more)). Is there anything more I can do?

By the way, creating a new database didn't work either, same hands imported and a lot of errors.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.com

OK, hand histories are sent. Thanks.