HEM 1 Hud keeps crashing on stars after replacing blitz file and updating to recent
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HEM 1 Hud keeps crashing on stars after replacing blitz file and updating to recent

My hud keeps blowing up at random times during my session for no discernible reason. Sometimes it will last 30 minutes, other times 3. I've updated to the most recent version, and replaced the blitz.dl file on Stars. This problem started occurring immediately after I updated HEM 1 in order to get my zoom hud to work about a month ago. Table volume seems to have an affect on the instability of the hud, but it might just be variance.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Just did it. It crashed again within 10 minutes. It locks up and says windows is checking for a solution to the problem.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...rs+Zoom+tables
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Windows 7. I've had it running on this laptop for 3 months with no hiccups, multi-siting. Recently tho I've only been playing on stars and this seems to be where the problem developed. It seemed to start immediately after I dropped the blitz.dl? file into the stars client.

I was running spybot, but I've removed that from my computer. Only Win 7 firewall. Everything is set to run as admin.

Please reboot your computer and install this update again as first thing after the reboot: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._28Jul2012.exe
    There is no need to replace blitz.dll with this update.
    If its still not working Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

.vv
    Last edited by brtnboarder; 08-13-2012 at 04:16 PM.

Didn't help, keeps crashing. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Please remove this folders from your auto-import configuration:
    C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Stars HH&apos (i guess it contains special characters and its defined twice, remove both entries)
    C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Pokerstars HH&apos (this seems to contain special characters too and i don't think your Stars client writes to this folder, remove it too)

Deleted the files, didn't help. Removed all the stars import files, and set up a new folder, and it still locked it up. Is it possible that it's conflicting with flash player? It seems to mess up more often when I'm on youtube. These problems started when I started playing zoom. I never had issues prior.