I just bought HEM Tableninja and tablescanner.
And it all works fine but I have some questions, mainly about HUD options.
1. Can I choose for a feature that when I hoover the mouse above a stat that it shows the Name of the player AND/OR the fractions instead (with or without the percentage, like: 60% 12/20) ??
2. There is a box with the last 3 pots and the table average VPIP and PFR, where can I adjust the things this box shows ??
3. I believe this is possible: How do I make sure the stats that are shown in my basic HUD are the stats from that player current position ONLY. (I dont want it as an pop-up, but as main stat in my HUD). How do I do this ??
4. I made a HUD setup and I called it 'FRHUD'. But every time I start HEM it goes back to default HUD setup. This means I have to go to the HUDoptions and make sure my own HUDsetup is running every time, which is a bit annoying. I tried deleting the default setup but thats not possible. How do I make sure my own HUDsetup will be the basic Setup. (I also tried it with the USE FOR tab, but that didnt help)
5. I want my HUD to be as followed:
VPIP PFR 3bet ..... et cetera
I want them in my screen as: v20 p15 d6
With the letters as a abbrevation of the stat.
I have these letters filled in as abbrevation in the HUD options tab (player preferences). And I also checked the box 'Use abbrevations' in the appareance tab, but that doenst work.
I would really appreciate it if these 5 questions will be answered with care, so I can use HEM like I should.