Stat for "raises limp HU"?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stat for "raises limp HU"?

What stat should I use if I want to see how much Villain is raising me preflop when I limp SB? The "raise in BB" includes his3betting i guess, but is it possible to get a clean stat for this only?

Thanks!

Never open limp from SB

This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/p...er-suggestions

That sucks... Sure I iŽll vote for it though.. can I expect it to make any difference in the near future?

If your Ops are any good, their Raise range on your SB limps should be ATC... even if the Dealer forgot to give 'em two cards...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSaphire View Post
    If your Ops are any good, their Raise range on your SB limps should be ATC... even if the Dealer forgot to give 'em two cards...
    Thanks for your input... very nice

Wasn't meant to offend you... I really do 3-bet SB limpers from BB ATC on principle... if they call I'm IP anyway and I've got a 70% fold, so it's overall EV+.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSaphire View Post
    Wasn't meant to offend you... I really do 3-bet SB limpers from BB ATC on principle... if they call I'm IP anyway and I've got a 70% fold, so it's overall EV+.
    Well.. some of us are playing HU, so we are IP after we have limped.. and it will be extremely useful to know what guys will just spite-rasie a limp cause then you can easily limp-shove him or limp-trap him. And if you ever play a HUSNG youŽll find it very very very exploitable when the blinds are high.. And Fwiw I dont think you should every do anything just on "pinciple"..

What variation of HU poker is this where you just preflop 'limp' from SB ? Give me your wallet to save some time

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    What variation of HU poker is this where you just preflop 'limp' from SB ? Give me your wallet to save some time
    Sure, PM me your SN and Ill be glad to show you how my "variation of poker" is done all day.

And just btw.. I completely understand you get enjoyment out of jerking to HEM forum-threads you are not even interested in.. but PLEASE save your load for "Small suggestions for the development team.", "Not possible to see PLAYERS in new window ?" or wichever other thread you ca find - cause I get a e-mail notification every time you tards are being clever here and that kinda ruins the point..