Starting with a non default HUD

Default Starting with a non default HUD

Whenever I open up a table on Stars the HUD that starts up is the default HUD and everytime I have to change it. What do I need to do that so my cusont HUD is the one that starts up automatically? Thanks

This is for HM2

hud options--> site options: Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

When I select a particular HUD confiiguration and change the site options and click 'apply, ok' the site optins change for all the HUD configuration.

For example, I go to default HUD, change to use for bodog. Then I go to custom and it too is now set to be used for bodog so I change it to be used for pokerstars. Then I go back to default and it too is now set for pokerstars and is the HUD that starts automatically when I open a table.

Am I doing something wrong?

Watch: http://wpc.0997.edgecastcdn.net/0009...iteOptions.wmv
    (set your main HUD to ANY SITE.... then make sure the other HUD configurations are NOT set to any site)

Update to: HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here