Unreliable statistics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Unreliable statistics

For some reason HEM has started throwing up wrong statistics for the occasional person. A few people it seems to think play every hand/nearly every hand when I'm 100% sure that they don't.

I can't think what the problem could be. I do have #handed and #bb filters set up, but they still wouldn't be playing as insane as this in any situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Atkinator View Post

For some reason HEM has started throwing up wrong statistics for the occasional person. A few people it seems to think play every hand/nearly every hand when I'm 100% sure that they don't.

I can't think what the problem could be. I do have #handed and #bb filters set up, but they still wouldn't be playing as insane as this in any situation.
    I have this too, pretty disgusting error tbh as it could easily take a little while before noticing..
    When I removed stacksize filter it seemed as normal. In reports tab it's also completely wrong if filtered by stacksizes. I just hope it's not recording the data wrong and it's just a display issue so I'm not getting wrong data while playing.

Update: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...08Jun2012d.exe

Try reimporting your hands into a new database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Update: HM1: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...08Jun2012d.exe

Try reimporting your hands into a new database.
    Still does not work after applying the update. Here are some pictures:

This is the overall HUD on one player:
    Nkcvd.png

This is the stacksize filter on that player:
    gp6DT.png

Doesn't make sense at all. This is all from 181 hands just yesterday after applying the update. I can send the hands if needed. (but hopefully it's just the display that's wrong?). The tourney reports tab has the same issue with filters based on number of big blinds. I'd try to downgrade but a friend said he tried that and it did not work.

Do you have the same issue, when the hands are re-imported into a NEW empty database? Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm encountering the same problem with the stacksize filter, even on hands freshly imported into a new DB.

Can you post a screenshot of your filter settings:
    hud options--> additional HUD filters (for the number of players filter) and
    hud options--> tourney HUD filters

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of your filter settings:
    hud options--> additional HUD filters (for the number of players filter) and
    hud options--> tourney HUD filters
    Sure.

addhudfltr.png

trnyhdfltr.png

HUD SS included -- it usually ends up with ridiculously aggro stats on people, ie. 100/100 or 100/80 or whatnot. Not reflective of reality.

Can you change the number of players filter to:
    2:2-2
    3:3-6
    4:3-6
    5:3-6
    6:3-6
    7:7-10
    8:7-10
    9:7-10
    10:7-10

Due to a bug, your current setup (with overlapping ranges) might cause this issue.