I am not sure if there are issues with BitDefender. I would suggest trying their free/trial version to be sure, if you are considering that over Norton. There are no issues with Norton, but I do recommend you set program exclusions in Norton. Same can be said about McAffee.
Originally Posted by Cherufe
I personally just use the Windows Firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials since I got this PC last September. I have had no problems, and I run monthly MBAM and SAS scans. Kaspersky works well, although it has some unique settings you need to modify to insure database stability. ESET NOD also works fine as far as I know. If you are looking for a separate anti-virus program, AVG and Avira are both good options.
You may be able to reinstall the same version of postgresql and use your old \data folder.
Also what can I do to fix my postgre now without losing all the data
Uninstall ZoneAlarm and....?
Thank you for the help
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
For reinstalling SQL to the same DB, follow these steps:
1) Uninstall PostgreSQL from the Windows Control Panel.
2) If you are moving the DB to a different drive/partition, manually cut or copy the \Postgresql\8.x\data directory to it's new location.
3) run the command - start > programs > accessories > command prompt > right-click > run as administrator
net user postgres /delete
5) Install the same version of PostgreSQL as your current DB using these instructions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=177
6) If you have moved/installed your DB to a non-default location, please make sure to change the 'Data Directory' path during the installation.
If you need help with any of that Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 12:00 - 22:00 EDT, 7 days a week.