BIGG PROBLEM - No imported players and bad time in session

Default BIGG PROBLEM - No imported players and bad time in session

Hi

I have problem with program. Hud works fine but i have no players in database. Second: I started to play session at 19:00 and holdem is showing at 13:00. Minutes are OK. I have Win 7 Ultimate 32bit, HEM 1.12.09 last. Thanks

BTW: And OK, I tried really everything from your site. 2 days work. I use tracking soft some friday...

See images pls:

no players.jpg

bad time session.jpg

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...emorialDay.exe

options--> settings--> adjust the import times
    (you have to reimport the hands into a new database to see the effect of this)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Still problem. And now next - I don't see any hands after update, any reports, any sessions. Hud works fine. When I write a players name in search box it shows me that, but no list. It is interesting. I don't understand it. Stars folders are ok, firewall is off, running as admin...

Where exactly are you seeing no hands and which type of hands?
    If its Zoom the players tab will be empty, this is a known bug. But you should see the hands in the reports. If not please try filters -> clear

I see blank reports, hands, session, graph screen. Simply main cash games section is blank. Filter is of course clear, hero and player are set. Huds are working...
    Last edited by lokotus; 05-31-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Did you create a new database?

Update to : http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._31May2011.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

No change. Holdem is only going without the update, but with update there are no hands in the reports, no players in search box and player summary. Hud is going. I uninstalled hem and installed it again and deleted database from psql and created a new. With update no hands only without it and I dont see any players in player summary. Only when I to start run report and set date to december 2012. Is it OK? Next problem is when I to try to restore the database. All OK, but I dont see any hands in the report again...

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.