PKR Problems?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PKR Problems?

Default PKR Problems?

Is anyone else having any problems with PKR? I kept track of my play on PKR seperately before HEM supported it. Now ive imported my hand history, it seems not to be importing every hand as previous sessions are not tieing up to my records. I dunno how else i cud see wats missing without going down hand by hand and comparing. Any1 else had any issues?

Thanks

Steve

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
    2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
    3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
    4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If you think there are still errors or missing hands, please zip and email the hands from your archive. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=56

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net

Thats worked. Thanks alot!

Just me being curious, is there plans to have a HUD working on PKR. Just thinking the way your hud works, and the way PKR's software / multitabling is. I can't see how your going to do it.

Also im having a similar problems with MTT's but i have tried what you suggested before and this hasnt worked. Is there a different solution for MTT's?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by splitpot View Post
    Just me being curious, is there plans to have a HUD working on PKR. Just thinking the way your hud works, and the way PKR's software / multitabling is. I can't see how your going to do it.
    The HUD developer isn't sure either, currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike chops View Post
    The HUD is going to be tough. The PKR client doesn;t have separate windows for each table. Even if we can get around that, the player positions aren't consistent on each table. You can use the player details window for now.

Also im having a similar problems with MTT's but i have tried what you suggested before and this hasnt worked. Is there a different solution for MTT's?

Thanks
    Are you using 1.10 Beta 4? If not, please update and try to import again. Otherwise, Please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Default Simple HUD pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

I totally accept that a fully featured HUD is going to be tricky for PKR - but PLEEEEASE can we have a standard one that works with single tables.

I have been using PKR Converter to make HEM see PKR hand histories as Stars tables and have been running the standard HUD without any problems for these last few months using table finder to make the HUD see the PKR screen as if it were the stars table.

This works as is absolutely fine for those of us that single-table on PKR and have other sites up to meet our multi-tabling needs!!

Can we just have that same level of HUD for the time being while you work on whether and how to do more.......

I have forwarded this thread to the developer.

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

My PKR account has been blocked for 2 weeks. I don't know why and they haven't responded to 3 emails. I can not do any development work until this is resolved.

Let me know when your back on PKR. Im a reg on there and would help you with testing or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckBeerLady View Post
    I totally accept that a fully featured HUD is going to be tricky for PKR - but PLEEEEASE can we have a standard one that works with single tables.

I have been using PKR Converter to make HEM see PKR hand histories as Stars tables and have been running the standard HUD without any problems for these last few months using table finder to make the HUD see the PKR screen as if it were the stars table.

This works as is absolutely fine for those of us that single-table on PKR and have other sites up to meet our multi-tabling needs!!

Can we just have that same level of HUD for the time being while you work on whether and how to do more.......

Seconding this.

And can you make the hud work for the replayer when replaying PKR hands (dunno why this wasn't implemented ... seems weird)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike chops View Post
    My PKR account has been blocked for 2 weeks. I don't know why and they haven't responded to 3 emails. I can not do any development work until this is resolved.
    When you click on "account" it will open a page in your browser.
    On that page there is an image saying "live support". You can click on that and chat to someone there regarding this get them to look into it.