Hem 1.12.10 not uploading hands
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hem 1.12.10 not uploading hands

Hey there, just started grinding again and noticed these problems.

I have never had a problem, had my hands auto importing from a POKERSTARS folder but then it started not pulling any of my hands into HEM. Reports aren't updated nor do they show anything.

Here is what I have done:

Upgraded to 1.12.10
    Created a new database and re-imported (still wont pull anything, says 0 hands imported even though im directing them to a folder with hands in it)
    Created a new folder on desktop, dragged hands into it, added it to import hands, still wont.
    Uninstalled HEM, reinstalled.

Really frustrating that i cant get this to work, any help would be great

Please check the configuration of your Stars client, he must write english handhistories:
    http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...er+Stars+Setup

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Please check the configuration of your Stars client, he must write english handhistories:
    http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...er+Stars+Setup
    Hi, I just did that, and it still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by wilswils View Post
    Hi, I just did that, and it still doesn't work.
    tried everything all over again, STILL doesnt work .

any other tips please?

Update to:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...lease16Apr.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Update to:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...lease16Apr.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./
    Hello, I am using WIN7 64 BIT. I have done everything said here, have set it to run as admin, no anti virus, no firewalls enabled. I have updated all windows drivers and updates, updated HEM and it still wont work.

Any other ideas?

Create a new folder c:\stars.hands and configure configure your Stars client to save the handhistories into this folder.
    Add this folder to the HM auto-import and try again.

If it still doesn't work please play some hands without Holdemmanager running and check if handhistory files appear in the above folder while you are playing.

Create a new folder c:\stars.hands and configure configure your Stars client to save the handhistories into this folder.
    Add this folder to the HM auto-import and try again.

If it still doesn't work please play some hands without Holdemmanager running and check if handhistory files appear in the above folder while you are playing.
    hmm. It's importing NOW, finally, but still wont import my older stars HH's. They worked fine before (as in i could move my HH's to any directory and HEM would pull them) but now it seems as if only my "latest" HH batches get recognized, and all my old ones arent.

Ideas?

Do you get 0 files or errors when trying to import them?

You may need to copy the files to a different folder and import them again via import file.

Do you get 0 files or errors when trying to import them?

You may need to copy the files to a different folder and import them again via import file.
    I have already tried creating a diff folder and importing them again. It says 0 files, even though i have pointed them to my new folder with the hands.