PS HH folder

Thread: PS HH folder

Default PS HH folder

I'm trying to add my ps HH folder to the auto import list. But, the folder location is C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory \. When i go into the User\user folder there's no AppData!! It exists because i can search for it and find it with the hh's in it. But when you add a new folder through HM you can't type the path you have to locate the folder, which as I've explained I can't do. If i try to change the HH folder location on PS the PS client crashes. Any ideas?

You have to enable hidden system folders in the folder options to find it

Ok, got it, ty. HM is importing from the folder but there's no hud and table manager picks up the table but shows 0/6 players at a full ring table

Have you got the latest stars patch http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.06.03g.exe

Attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder also
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I've updated it but still no luck, the is attatched as req

Is it definetely importing the hands into HM, if you run a report you can see all the hands?

If so does it work if you use the Table Finder http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

btw please delete one of the folders in auto import folders, youve 2 setup for Ongame which will cause problems

Also has the HUD worked for any sites or has it never worked. Email me morny@holdemmanager.net if your still having trouble and we can setup a teamviewer.com session
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Ok got it sorted now, thanks guys.