import error on microgaming after update

Default import error on microgaming after update

HEM can't import any hands after the update to beta 42.

I've read a lot of posts and problem solving regarding this problem (some users did experience the same), but it seems I can't fix it although I've literally tried everything during the last hours: I created a new database, all import folders are set up correctly, I updated postgreSQL, I answered the entire question list (FAQ ID# 174) but couldn't find anything wrong,...

Everything is OK, but the table finder just can't find any unattached hands (the tables are recognized though) and I think therefore can't import the hands (HEM does try to import the file, but every imported hand gets an import error). Obviously, the HUD doesn't show either. I don't care about the hands missed, I just want to get it fixed from this moment on.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Please post the answers for FAQ 174 here, we need some details about your system.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
    1.09 Beta 42

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Ladbrokes (microgaming network); mostly HU NL; 6max and 10max don’t work either

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
    Yes
    3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
    Yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
    Yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
    No
    5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
    No

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
    No (recognizes tables, but all stats are 0 and no unattached hands error)

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
    Yes
    8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
    Not using Vista
    9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
    Yes

You have configured the Ladbrokes auto-import twice. Please delete the 2nd entry in the auto-import settings.

Still no result, although HEM did manage to import the gamehistory.dat file once. From that point on, every import (old en new HH's) fail with an import error.

Ok, I started the whole process again and reinstalled my poker software and HEM. This is the import error I'm getting now:
    C:\Microgaming\Poker\ladbrokesMPP\GameHistory.dat ERROR: 23505: duplicate key violates unique constraint "compiledresults_month_pkey"

I let HEM set up the auto import folders, and didn't add anything.

So the question is what's causing this error?

Help would be greatly appreciated...

Your postgresql database seems to be corrupt somehow.

You can try a reindex via pgadmin -> maintenance. If that doesnt help you should create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146 and reimport all your hands.

I'm not a computerwiz so I absolutely don't know what you're saying...

However, before I reinstalled everything I did create a new database, which helped nothing...

Getting real desperate here...

This time, creating a new and third database worked for me.

It's a pity though that after updating HEM I lost all my previous hands, lost hours of work just fixing HEM, gonna spend hours setting up my HUD and popup like before,...

Last update for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohanTrouwers View Post
    This time, creating a new and third database worked for me.

It's a pity though that after updating HEM I lost all my previous hands,
    Just cuz your DB is corrupt doesnt mean your hands are lost.

First off, you should have a \HMArchive folder where it moves all your played hands after import.

You can also export the hands, suammries, bonuses, rakeback, notes, huds from your HEM (at any time) to backup. You should do this from time to time, or at the very least keep a live backup of yoyur \holdem manager folder. I use an external drive and an online service to make sure all my data is always backed up. You may also be able to email support @ your poker site and ask for all of your hands to be sent to you to import.

To backup your original/corrupt DB (if you havent deleted it) set it as default and follow these instructions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20754

You should be able to import all that stuff to HEM to recreate your DB.

lost hours of work just fixing HEM, gonna spend hours setting up my HUD and popup like before,...

Last update for me.
    To export/import your custom huds to individual files - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=169

Now if your main prefs.xml file is ever corrupt or lost, or you reinstall, you can import those layouts to rebuild your HUD setups. If you have custom popups, make sure you are keeping a backup of your entire \holdem manager folder, so you have all the custom .POP files.