Poker Software
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I am really trying to understand this. I have had HEM 1 for about 2 years or so now and if I am reading this right which i really hope im not cause it means i will be switching to pt3. But basically what you are saying is if you didnt upgrade to HEM 2 you can wait because we are pooling all our efforts to HEM 2 and you HEM1 (our original and prolly largest community of players and also patrons) can eat SH!T till HEM 2 is done. Please tell me I am incorrect cause if I am not this is BS and you as a company should be putting efforts toward doing both not 1 first and the rest later

Quote Originally Posted by karstenkloss View Post
    I was trying now 2nd time HM2 and it's working horrible on my machine (Dual-Core 2.0GHz, 4 Gigs RAM). I will give now PT3 a try!
    octacore, ssd, 8gb and hem2 still runs like shit!

oc, zoom not yet supported is a joke, hem1 on purpose delayed is an even worse joke.
    cant wait to try pt4

Quote Originally Posted by pepsipanda16 View Post
    I am really trying to understand this. I have had HEM 1 for about 2 years or so now and if I am reading this right which i really hope im not cause it means i will be switching to pt3. But basically what you are saying is if you didnt upgrade to HEM 2 you can wait because we are pooling all our efforts to HEM 2 and you HEM1 (our original and prolly largest community of players and also patrons) can eat SH!T till HEM 2 is done. Please tell me I am incorrect cause if I am not this is BS and you as a company should be putting efforts toward doing both not 1 first and the rest later
    It only makes sense to me that hm2 users who have paid more than you in total have the right to have zoom support first than the hm1 users.

I run both pt3 and hem when playing, gets frustrating on zoom when I only have half of what I want. Looks like back to fulltime PT3, they seem to look after their patrons alot better!!!!!

You are making a HUGE mistake (like the ones donkeys do) by taking so much time to release the update that makes HM1 work with Zoom. The software was already out at TestPokerstars in play money, so you had much time to think about it and give your HM1 customers an update on time.

Right now, as you can see, everyone is switching to Poker Tracker. That's how the market works, the customers choose the product that serves best.

Quote Originally Posted by fifilein View Post
    octacore, ssd, 8gb and hem2 still runs like shit!

oc, zoom not yet supported is a joke, hem1 on purpose delayed is an even worse joke.
    cant wait to try pt4
    I also have a fast machine that has zero lag with HM1 and 24 tables and 5 million+ hand DB, but with HM2 (even with a quarter of the hands) it has too much lag to make it usable.

i think itīs obv they gonna release the hud for hem2 first. actually, what problems do you have exactly with hem2? just hear everyone complaining all the time, itīs also true for me that not everything is working (actually only the popup which sometimes pops up not at the right plays), but everything else works out pretty nice besides the addon softwares like tablescanner and so on.
    the hud configuration of hem2 is a lot easier and faster than in pt4.
    just wondering what exactly is wrong with the sw in comparison to hem1?
    so back to topic, obv hem2 should be upgraded with the hud first, what message would that be - "hey, yea we first upgrade our old sw because we gave up on our current as well"
    i also think that everyone who is using hem2 and waiting for the upgrade is obv not complaining in here (and i think itīs way more than hem1 users)

EDIT:
    so you have performance issues i see, hmm - my hem2 has about 5M hands and runs pretty smooth.. 3 year old cpu (donīt know it in my head), 16gb ram, 128gb ocz vertex 3 iops (for db optimized ssd, did you might just get a random crappy ssd?)
    Last edited by von7thal; 03-20-2012 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WantAWatch View Post
    It only makes sense to me that hm2 users who have paid more than you in total have the right to have zoom support first than the hm1 users.
    It only makes sense to me that people who have paid for HM2 should have a version that works...forget Zoom...just make the thing work.

Quote Originally Posted by WantAWatch View Post
    If there were no HM1 users there would be no HM2 fullstop. So HM1 users should have more of supports time or at the very least have an equal proportion.
    Last edited by daithi43; 03-20-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Spelling

What I meant by my post is there should be an EQUAL ammount of effort on both HEM1 and HEM2 not just we do this first then get around to the rest of you.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast