Need Help....

Thread: Need Help....

Default Need Help....

it has been the past three days I havent got it to work and its frustrating it wont work I love to find somoene that knows how to fix it and has skype and team viewer to help me fix it hem2 postgresssl wont connect and I have read your instructions Somehow Im doing something wrong or miss something. Can you please help me? my skype is ladyWSOP.

I am deaf (born deaf) I cant hear video to help me.... hope someone can help me thanks.

Thanks and Im anxious to get that starting.. thanks
    Last edited by 20BigBlinds; 03-11-2012 at 02:03 AM.

Can you please explain your problems in detail and add some screenshots or send them to support@holdemmanager.com?
    We will try to help you via mail first but if necessary we can setup a teamviewer session.

for hem2 support.JPG

I dont know what I did wrong and I am trying to find out where is the postgress how to fix that problme and I would like for you to come on teamviewer to help me fix this so I can use it today... Thanks

Turn on the secondary Logon. The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer. In the latest versions it is not started automatically. You need to start it via control panel > administrative tools > services. Starting it once should insure it works in the future also.

PM sent
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here