Problems with filters and tournaments size

Default Problems with filters and tournaments size

As in the title:
    HM shows different number of total entrants in the same type of MTTSNG`s it only shows the true number of if I final table It. A lot of times it shows my finish position as a higher number then size of tournament, like I would finish 43th in 22 people MTTSNG. Also filters dont work right when It comes to tournamnent speeds. Anyone cna help me with this?

Is this on PokerStars?
    Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...okerStarsSetup and make sure the summaries are also imported.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

OK, thank you for your help. The problem was that after switching to .eu client paths for hand histories and tournament summaries stayed the same as in pokerstars.com client even though there were no such directories left after switching to pokerstars.eu (they were automatically deleted and no hh files were being saved after that). Fixed the hand histories path as soon as I realised that none of the hands I played were imported by HM but didnt know I had to do the same with tournaments summaries path. Thank You.