Wrong stats in reports

Default Wrong stats in reports

When I look at my cash reports with no filter selected it says that I've played 70.000hands but when I open a random hand in the replayer its says that I played 92K hands. Also the stats from reports and the Hud in the replayer are not the same. ex. In reports my vpip/pfr is 17.2/13.3 but when I break my pfr down into positions EP/MP/CO/BU/SB it gives 13.0/13.4/18.5/38.4/33.6 how can my average pfr be 13.3 with these numbers?

When I look at these numbers in the HUD replayer they are 12/13/12/14/21?

I tried exporting my hands to my hard drive and creating a new database but then i get this error while exporting :

I use HEM1 1.12.09
    W7 64-bit
    Pokerstars

Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    And reimport your handhistories
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    And reimport your handhistories
    Do I not need to export all my hands to my hard drive first,then create a new database and then reimport my handhistories?

I created a new database, set is as default...reimported my hand histories and still get the same error. The stats from reports are not correct and different from the HUD in the replayer(they are well correct)

(you can run a import from folder on your archive folder, C:/HMArchive, to reimport all the hands)

Are you using prefetch for PokerStars?
    Can you post two screenshots of the different HUD stats?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here