HUD at PS

Thread: HUD at PS

Default HUD at PS

´Hey. My HUD won't show up when I play at pokerstars. I got the newest version of hold'emmanager 1 and it looks like it's importing files, however it says 0 hands imported when it does. Also I can't find any of my hands in sessions

same problem here

You'll need to go to Stars' Options menu.
    In the Hand History Folder location, check the location of the folder and make sure that it is in the list of Auto Import Folders in Hand Importing. Do the same with Tournament Summaries.
    You may need to manually change the entries.
    You might also need to manually import the hands from the folder and move to the archive.
    If that does not work, it's because HM had already tried to process and reads them as non-hh or already imported. Please create a new database in database management. Then import the hands. You can export these hands and import into the original database.

have used hud for years, but the last 2months I have had a brake, when I try to use it now, suddenly its not working
    the hh folder location is as always set the way it should be

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.09
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here