Party Poker.it HUD crush

Default Party Poker.it HUD crush

Playing on Party Poker.it when I launch table finder and I drag the red box with the X on the tables the hud freezes and remains in the overlay, the only way to make use of statistics is to open the replayer.

can anyone help me?

ty

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the win dows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

- Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    --

Set the lobby language of the pokerclient in English!
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

ty...now is perfect