haven't used my hem in awhile and just updated to 1.09 beta 36b.
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
6max ftp and ps
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes, even uninstalled and reinstalled hem
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
yes I can see the HH in the right folder
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
no, created new database aswell
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
yes, did not work
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
all hands are coming up as an import error, please help me solve this as nothing has worked.
edit: hem has worked flawlessly for me in the past so I dont know what could have changed, I am on vista 64 bit and I have both run as administrator.