HUD Problem

Thread: HUD Problem

Default HUD Problem

Playing at Pokerstars when I put tables for game stats of other players are displayed immediately, but my stats are not displayed. Thank you for your attention. OK, we dealt with the problem, but because I use Trial version, just a program update, and now I want license key and does not want to go.
    Last edited by Panajot88; 02-10-2012 at 02:14 PM.

The hero stats will always start at zero and reset to 0 if you're moved to a new table.
    This is done by design so you can track your image at each table.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
    Do you have a HM1 license?
    Or are you using HM2?

Which error do you get exactly?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

No, I dont have licensed HM1. Yesterday I downloaded HM2, the free version for 30 days, evening, frequently updated, and then HM2 began to write this eror: Could not communicate with holdemmanager.com to validate your license features.You must re-authenticate before continuing to use HM2 offline.

There was a bug in the 6303 build. Please update to this release: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...cense-fix.html

Btw: this is the HM1 forum area

Sorry for my understanding Thanks for your attention