What tool was used to create these hand charts?

Default What tool was used to create these hand charts?

Here I saw charts of recommended starting hands (DSteele02's NL Full Ring Strategy - 【Holdem Poker Forum】). Any ideas what tool was used for making it?

Reason I'm asking is, that when I look at PFR stat in HM, I try to put foe on ranges with this free tool (Poker Hand Range Calculator - Free and Online | Make the best poker reads and tells). If I enter some percentage, for example, 11.3% for UTG position, this tool shows very different chart. I wonder can I rely on this free tool, or should find one that was used for mentioned charts?

He probably used PokerStove (or the tool you linked to) for the ranges--> and then used HoldemManager for the screenshots.

The mathematical chart -for example 11.3% range- often is very different than what players actually play. (and should play)
    For example a mathematical chart can show you shouldn't play 22, 33, 44, 56s, 67s but should play K8s, K7s, Q9s, etc. (mathematically stronger hands against a 'random' hand)

DSteele's charts takes this into account, so he made some good changes by keeping the same number of hands, but by switching some hands. For example dropping K8s, K7s, Q9s, in favor of 22, 33, 44, 56s, 67s, etc. Hands with better implied odds, that are easier to play post-flop.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here