HEM won't show hands under ANY report

Default HEM won't show hands under ANY report

I've been pretty diligent about using the latest beta. I've noticed this issue today, which is also when I downloaded the current beta. I play FTP and have just recently started playing at PS as well, have everything set up ok, it's running good, HUD is great, graphs are displaying, BUT:

On the cash game tab, under no report can I get last 500 or all hands to display even for like 5k hands. I haven't had any issue before, it has displayed up to 200k hands before even with some of the columns like winnername/winnercards enabled. I did disable these columns today, tried beta 32 as well, same thing.

What I noticed is that with the "show 100", it processes for a while (way longer than normal) then displays them, with last 500/all it processes for a while, then doesn't display anything, but stops processing. it's not non responsive.

using winxp btw.

edit: tried again after vacuum/annalyze.
    my mouse cursor changes to the hourglass icon, but only above the level of the "reports / Preflop crds / hands" tabs. At this point, taskmanager shows 8 postgresql.exe processes running (usually, without running HEM I have 4 for some reason), one taking up 49% of CPU.
    3 minutes later, cursor is the same, pressed refresh (even if cursor is like that, buttons work), and after ~10 secs, cursor returned to normal but "Last 100" doesn't display anything. Now clicking "All" just takes 2 secs for it to "work", except that nothing is displayed
    I'll try with a new DB

edit 2: Ok, everything works fine with a new DB.
    Last edited by TheHate; 10-04-2009 at 05:06 AM.