Proper procedure to deactivate old computer / activate new one

Default Proper procedure to deactivate old computer / activate new one

I have HM setup on my desktop and my laptop. I just ordered myself a new laptop (Dell XPS m1530 1920x1200 multi-table ready... sorry, had to brag about it ) to replace my old one and would like to move my license. What would be the proper procedure to do this?

You can currently add a 2nd computer under the same licence. Roys working on a way to remove a PC from a license but hes still working on it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    You can currently add a 2nd computer under the same licence. Roys working on a way to remove a PC from a license but hes still working on it.
    The thing is I already have my 2 licenses allocated (desktop and old laptop). I still haven't received my new laptop but I want to be ready for when it gets here.

If you e-mail me at sales@holdemmanager.net with your serial code I sent you I can give you an extra computer on your license.

Roy