after trying HEM out a few months ago I finally bought the pro version today.
Meanwhile I collected about 300 HandHistory files with a size of about 25 MB.
The manual and auto import worked well while the trial period, but sometimes HEM didn't want to import files. The import process just stopped and I had to restart HEM.
Now with the 300 new files the import doesn't want to work. First I tried to import the whole ftp\handhistory\user folder, but after 3 files HEM stopped importing (speed was about 50 hands/s till it stopped).
I restarted HEM and tried again, but no difference. In the task manager the task of hmimport.exe is still running after closing HEM, so I stop the process in the task manager before starting HEM again.
Details of the HandHistory files:
The files consist of Cash Games, SNGs and Tourneys. The Cash Game files seem to work best.
What I tried:
1. Copying HandHistory files to another location and importing from the new folder - didn't work
2. Selecting only a few files (5-10) from the folder on the new location - sometimes works, but importing stops before all files are imported
3. Selecting only one file fromt the folder on the new location - file gets imported (cash game), but after the import seems to be done the import progress bar is still visible and the stop import button is available.
Following information can be seen in the import window:
Files Imported: 1 of 1
Estimated Time Remaining: less then 1 Minute
Hands Imoprted: 21
Duplicate Hands: 0
Import Errors: 0
So is the file imported or not?
hmimport.exe is still running, with 0 CPU load and about 20 MB of memory.
And why can't I import the other files?
When I select single files from a SNG HEM tells me there are 0 files to import.
4. I created a new database - no difference
5. I installed the latest beta update (1.09 beta 28) and tried all of the import functions from 1-3 with this version - no difference
I don't know what I can do to get those hands working.
Information of my system:
Individual system with CPU Intel C2D E6750 and 4 GB RAM, OS Win XP Pro SP3
I hope you can help me with the issue to get my hands imported.
Thanks in advance.