Registration issue HM1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Registration issue HM1

Hi

I have had HM for over a year. Now I installed a new system WIN 7 and ran on trial for 2 weeks (too lazy to register it).

When I finnally wanted to register it (when i run out of trial) I CANNOT

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5264/37863448.jpg

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9552/37527208.jpg

I got valid licence and am completely unable to proceed. Any Clue why?

I am also using my HM1 for over a year now. Today, I had to reinstall windows and can't register too. It's probably a server problem i hope.

We have a temporary issue with our license server which should be resolved soon and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. if you have not already done so please try running holdem manager again and activating in a few hours. if you continue to have registration issues, please send your updated reg.log file from the c;\program files\rvg software\holdem manager\logs folder. if your windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Who do I send it to???
    Shall I attasch it here?

I am unavailable to play which costs me a lot of money. Can you grant me temporary access to HM so that I would not lose money for not playing?

Email it to support@holdemmanager.com
    We can't grant temporary access: even if sales will give you a temporary license key the activation still requires to make a connection to the license server.

I'm unsure what the status is of the server, but it should be fixed within a few hours or is already fixed.
    (the issue started a couple of hours ago)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Still not working. Suposedly it should have been fixed already

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    I am experiencing the same problems as above. I have downloaded your patch, rebooted computer, running HEM as administrator. The difference now, is that I press activate online, choose which computer, then it says: "Success. Select OK to continue." I press OK, and then: "A valid licence could not be obtained for 'Hold'em Manager'. Please contact Hold'em Manager for assistance."

Now what?

Good support. Patch fixed it. Thanks.

please send your updated Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

If the log file reads: "no more activations allowed", reset your key first:

we have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn't allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to "Upload License Code" and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.