BossMedia notes being moved to HMArchive

Default BossMedia notes being moved to HMArchive

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, cant find solution.

Basically when I make a note at table on player, using pokersite note facility not hem, it appears that when hem picks up the HH from handhistory folder, it is also taking the player note, which is then not visible at the table.

As an example I was playing on final 2 tables of a torunament and had made notes on every player there, I move to final table and no player notes appear.

HoldemManager will move any .txt/.xml file in the handhistory AUTO IMPORT folders.

Check if Boss doesn't have the option to store the note files in a different folder.
    Check if Boss saves the notes to the main /Boss folder, or to /Boss/Handhistory.
    If they're saved to /Boss, change the location of the import folder to /Boss/Handhistory.
    Or change the location of the handhistory folder.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    HoldemManager will move any .txt/.xml file in the handhistory AUTO IMPORT folders.

Check if Boss doesn't have the option to store the note files in a different folder.
    Check if Boss saves the notes to the main /Boss folder, or to /Boss/Handhistory.
    If they're saved to /Boss, change the location of the import folder to /Boss/Handhistory.
    Or change the location of the handhistory folder.
    ok thanks. I think the problem then maybe that my import path was c:users/myname/appdata/local/boss media the all sub folders was ticked so picked everything up beyond that

there are separate folders for notes and handhistory, so now directed path direct to handhistory folder so should sort ?

Yep, the handhistory path as auto-import folder should fix this.