Microgaming Anonymous HU tables; only displaying stats from current session

Default Microgaming Anonymous HU tables; only displaying stats from current session

I play on the Anonymous HU tables at Microgaming. Villian is listed as Player 2. Is it possible to have a setting on HEM HUD where for these tables it only displays the stats for the hands played for that session on that table? Right now, the stats displayed give me the stats for all the villians I've ever played on these tables. In the end, it is essentially useless. If there is a setting on HEM that does this, can someone teach me how to use it? If not, how can I request this feature?

Furthermore, I often play HU and I would like to be able to look at my own stats in a HUD more analytically. Is there a way that I can have a setting where my stats are displayed only from hands I've played against that specific opponent or during the session that I'm playing at that table?

Thank you,

Session stats: double click on a HUD panel--> and it will display the session stats.

vsHero stats (how an opponent plays specifically against YOU) are not possible in HM1. (but this is possible in HM2)
    vsPlayer (how you play, against an opponent) use a vsPlayer FILTER.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

"Session stats: double click on a HUD panel--> and it will display the session stats. "

Is this while playing? I will try. Will the HUD then stay as only displaying the stats for that session? Will this interfere with other HU tables I am playing that are not anonymous and thus I want stats from previous sessions to be included on my HUD.
    Last edited by Chairman Wood; 12-05-2011 at 08:09 PM.

This is while playing.
    It shouldn't affect the HUD of your regular tables.

Also try the reset feature:
    Dbl left click on player to switch to session,
    Dbl right click to reset session.
    Dbl click on pots panel to switch everybody
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here