Query about Bodog
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Query about Bodog

Hi,

When I logged onto Bodog last night I was informed a new upgrade to their software was necessary. After this download was completed I re-started it after I opened the Bodog hand grabber but as I continued playing no hands were displayed. I asked the support about it and was told that I could view them on my account page by entering a date range. I wonder how the hand grabber could access this information. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank You,
    Mdavrid.

The handgrabber can't.

Bodog -like Cake did in the past (Cake actually recently stopped doing so)- is now censoring the player names. Making the tables "anonymous tables". Read: http://www.winallpoker.com/2011/09/2...racking-sites/

This is part of their: "ban pokersoftware--> will bring back the fun in poker" policy.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

will hem support per session stats?
    it appears this is allowed by their t&c.

But they don't have handhistories anymore right?
    And Idleminer's handgrabber is unable to retrieve them.

Without the handhistories any sort of (session stats) tracking will not be possible.

well imo the only reasonable answer for the regs will be cash out and play somewhere else.

because for me there isn't any sense in don't allow the players to take notes, it's so unreal that if you play on this site you should cash out instantly.

they are reducing the poker into a lucky game because if you don't have stats or notes you're just playing your own cards. it's a shame for all the poker community who fights to prove that poker it's a skill game and not a lucky game.

Default Poker Indicator provides session stats at Bovada

Are you guys thinking about adding this?

Bodog doesn't write handhistories anymore.
    Does Poker Indicator read the chat window, or acts like a handgrabber?

Dunno. But repeated peeps on 2+2 confirmed it works.

HoldemManager doesn't plan to work on adding Bodog sesion-stat support.
    (PokerTracker also completely dropped Bodog support) after Bodog's changes.

6.3. No Player Assistance Programs. Use by players of external player assistance programs ("EPA Programs") which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. We define EPA Programs as including computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles (e.g., web sites and subscription services) and we consider access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience (i.e. observation of game play) to be "unfair". We reserve the right to close Accounts and void any and all winnings in such Accounts if we establish, in our reasonable discretion, the use of an EPA Program.