Hud is working in some sngs but not others

Default Hud is working in some sngs but not others

I'm having a problem with my hud. It's working perfectly on some sngs and just displays 0 hands, and - for all stats at others even though there are players at the table I have 10,000 hands on.
    I installed PT3 this morning, could this have an effect? Is HEM known to have a jealousy issue?
    I'm chasing down Supernova Elite so this is a MAJOR issue, PLEASE HELP!!!
    TY KINDLY IN ADVANCE

Panic over, it seems to have righted itself, can I ask though are there any known issues which would stop me running pt3 and hem side by side?

There should be no issues running both at the same time but I wouldn't suggest doing it because they will both be accessing postgres at the same time.

Ok, thanks for the reply, it is however doing it again. It seems to only happen with $100 sng's not other buy ins and only with some of them. What is it that causes the hud to pop up but empty of info like this? Seems like table manager picks the table up but that it's can't retrieve info from the DB? I haven't been running PT alongside HM, but it seems odd that this only started today, and only after I installed PT3

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Check if one of the players at the $100 SNGs has a unique player name that contains:
    !@#$%^&*(<>"|}{ or a word like "check" "call" "folds", or "1500"

Try reimporting the hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

ok, so it appear the problem is one player, with some numbers in his name "333". It's only in tourneys he plays in, and as soon as he's eliminated the hud comes back fine. I created a new DB but exactly the same problem. What do I do?

Email us a handhistory file where player was at the table to support@holdemmanager.com
    with a link to thread in the email.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I desperately need a team viewer session to fix this issue.
    It's been over a week since I reported the problem, I've sent a hh and then a log file as requested but it still hasn't been sorted and now it looks like it might actually cost me my supernova elite status if it isn't fixed ASAP. PLEASE HELP!!

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe 1.12.07

A fix for your issue will be addressed in a future update.