Auto Rate definitions, can i customise them ? cani override them manually ?,

Default Auto Rate definitions, can i customise them ? cani override them manually ?,

Hi,

1. Is it possible to customise auto rate using different stats ?
    Ie; something like this, fish= PFR > 30% , BB/100 < -20, open 4b > 4% etc..

2. If while sitting at the table, i manually override an auto rate setting, ie; i change him from a fish to whale symbol, will that remain, or be re overridden at some stage ?

3. How do i import/export an auto rat set of rules written by someone else or send mine to them,. is that possible ?

Thanks in advance

1. options--> auto rate-->
    you can change/customise the settings

2. if you change the symbol--> the symbol you have chosen will stay as the permanent symbol (even if by his auto rate rules he qualifies for a different symbol.
    If you change the note icon to a symbol, it's similar as when you change the note icon to a color.
    If you want the auto rate to work and update the symbols, don't change the note icon.

3. The rules are stored in the Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/Autorate folder
    You can export your rules by backupping that folder and import rules by copying someone else's files to that folder.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    1. options--> auto rate-->
    you can change/customise the settings

2. if you change the symbol--> the symbol you have chosen will stay as the permanent symbol (even if by his auto rate rules he qualifies for a different symbol.
    If you change the note icon to a symbol, it's similar as when you change the note icon to a color.
    If you want the auto rate to work and update the symbols, don't change the note icon.

3. The rules are stored in the Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/Autorate folder
    You can export your rules by backupping that folder and import rules by copying someone else's files to that folder.

Specifically am i able to add things like, winrate, open 4b,,
    As these stats are not available in the drop down, when u are editing the rules ?

Thanks

Specifically am i able to add things like, winrate, open 4b,,
    As these stats are not available in the drop down, when u are editing the rules ?

Thanks

It's currently not possible to add stats.
    The only available stats are VPIP, PFR, 3bet, AF, steal, went to showdown, won at showdown, won when saw flop.

In HM2 you are able to add ANY stat to the auto-rate rules.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here