HEM and Maxiplay, HUD does not work
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HEM and Maxiplay, HUD does not work

My HUD works for all other sites, so I am setting it up right I guess. I also looked at the Entraction network setup in the HEM FAQ page (Entraction is where Maxiplay is), and did exactly how it said, my HEM imports the files BUT no HUD and the table is not in my table manager.

Help??

Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
    Then try the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...inderToShowHUD
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Once again, quality help that works!!!

Thanks.

For me it's not working... I solved the problem for two days (don't know how, it stopped by itsfelf), then it happens again - importing goes properly, but HUD is appearing only on one table, not by every player, on the rest there is nothing. I Tried to reinstal HM, still nothing. I play on ongame network. Can you help me?

On which Ongame skin do you play?
    On what type of tables?

Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...eferredSeating
    And try the tablefinder again (for each table)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I play on those standard skin from heypoker, I believe it looks like on all ongame rooms. I play cash games FR.

Changing database helped after first crash, and now too. It crashed second time when I entered into my last database for notes, then I returned to my new one and the same problem happend again. Now it's working fine, but I don't want to happen it again...

What do you mean with crashing? A database should never crash during normal use.

I meant problem which about I wrote earlier - HUD appearing only on one table not by every player, on rest nothing or something like -/-/-/.

Try creating a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    and reimport your hands

What, as I said already did and it worked. But still I would like to solve that problem so I won't have to fight with HM again. Becouse of creating new database I loose all notes, when I enter on my older database for notes and then come back to new one there is again that problem with HUD. Or is there any other option to copy notes without entering into older database?