HEM Importing Duplicate Hands...A LOT OF THEM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HEM Importing Duplicate Hands...A LOT OF THEM

It seems that before each session, after importing the previous day's hand histores, once I press the "auto import" button and start my session, HEM begins importing a bunch of hand histories, all of them duplicates, and it will do this for about 15-20 minutes at the beginning of the session. I wouldn't mind this a ton, but during this time, my HUD isn't updating, displaying recent hands, etc. Why is this happening to me??

Go into your auto import folder, and manually move handhistory files that may be 'stuck' in there to the archive folder.

Make sure the archive folder is NOT added as an auto import folder, so there is no 'import loop'.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

H, I beleive I am aslo getting this problem. However, I dont fully understand your answer Patvs.

I think I am a little confused as to the difference between an Archive folder and an auto import folder.
    I am not aware I have an archive folder in my new database.

But I am not sure how to solve the problem of auto importing duplicates.

Please help !

PokerStars (example) saves the handhistories to C:/Program Files/PokerStars/Handhistory.
    You add this folder as an "auto import folder".

After the hands have been imported--> HoldemManager moves the handhistories to the archive folder--> default is C:/HMArchive

If you add the archive folder as an auto import folder, or don't setup an archive folder, you can create an import loop, where handhistories are being imported and reimported all over again.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    PokerStars (example) saves the handhistories to C:/Program Files/PokerStars/Handhistory.
    You add this folder as an "auto import folder".

After the hands have been imported--> HoldemManager moves the handhistories to the archive folder--> default is C:/HMArchive

If you add the archive folder as an auto import folder, or don't setup an archive folder, you can create an import loop, where handhistories are being imported and reimported all over again.

i have the same problem, tried to do what u've suggested, did not work.
    every time i play, (during live import) HM1 finds a lot of duplicated hands.
    i do not import HMArchive folder.

i've reinstalled HM, no change.

there is a new folder at the Auto Import: AppData\Roaming\HEM Data\Hands + subfolders, which was not there at the previous HM1 versions, maybe this is the problem?
    if I delete this folder it comes back.
    the importing during the play goes well, but at 20 tables this issue needs much more RAM. (HM1 import eating 4-500 MB).
    my win7 is new also.

This is a needed internal folder, please don't delete it from auto-import.

Please check your handhistory folders and empty them manually before you play again (move the files to the archive folder). If the problem occurs again please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    This is a needed internal folder, please don't delete it from auto-import.

Please check your handhistory folders and empty them manually before you play again (move the files to the archive folder). If the problem occurs again please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.
    dear staff

here it is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25096781/HoldemManager.config

Your settings are fine.

Go into your auto import folder C:\Users\Ati\AppData\Local\PokerStars\HandHistory and check if some handhistory files may be 'stuck' in there and manually move them to the archive folder.

Dear Patvs,

there are some stucked HH, but if i move them (made it several times) it seems ok for a few minutes, then the problem occures again.
    HM can manage 6-8 tables but not more.
    this problem came with my newly reinstalled win7.

Just for the record, I am also having a similar problem. For me it started after the latest update. Prior to that duplicate hands were skipped during import and not counted in the table manager. Now all duplicate hands are counted in the table manager multiple times.