Poker Software
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default still need it?

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Could some of you please Zip and email some of the unimported hands to support@holdemmanager, with a link to this thread, and an appropriate urgent subject line so Roy can get it fixed ASAP.
    stil need it??

  2. #22
    Graphics Guru fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    24,084

    Default

    OK, thx for the details. It appears to be affecting all cash games on all versions of HM. Roy is working on Beta 22a right now to get this fixed ASAP.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

    If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oto1 View Post
    stil need it??
    yes do it please. i tried but i couldnt add the email for some reason. thank you greatly appreciate your help to this problem

  4. #24
    Graphics Guru fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    24,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oto1 View Post
    stil need it??
    Sure, you can send a few more, to be sure Roy has a good sample for checking/testing.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

    If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    OK, thx for the details. It appears to be affecting all cash games on all versions of HM. Roy is working on Beta 22a right now to get this fixed ASAP.
    I don't know that I have mentioned it before because I'm a lazy ass but you guys are the fucking nuts.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I don't know that I have mentioned it before because I'm a lazy ass but you guys are the fucking nuts.
    yeah totally agreed...always great AND fast work...very kind mods trying always to help with ANY problem!

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default progress

    I agree with all above positive posts
    Last edited by Michor; 08-04-2009 at 12:09 PM.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I don't know that I have mentioned it before because I'm a lazy ass but you guys are the fucking nuts.
    Totally agree- simply the best!!!

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    if you cannot wait, this is tip :


    take the files from "backup" folder in program/pokerstars and replace the new files by the old files in the backup folder.

    launch pokerstars with pokerstars.com (and not pokerstarsupdate)

    so you have the old version of pokerstars

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxipouce View Post
    if you cannot wait, this is tip :


    take the files from "backup" folder in program/pokerstars and replace the new files by the old files in the backup folder.

    launch pokerstars with pokerstars.com (and not pokerstarsupdate)

    so you have the old version of pokerstars


    And then you restart Pokerstars and it says: 'There is a new version, click to install'

    When you say cancel, it closes the program..

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HUD dont work with new UB update
    By goldskin in forum Manager General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 12:09 PM
  2. HELP HM dont work whit pokerstars
    By Tinus19081 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 07:05 PM
  3. Stats dont fit with players in fr. sng on pokerstars
    By Vulgata in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 01:51 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:13 AM
  5. Stats dont appears on PokerStars
    By M4URIC3 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •