HUD Everest - Breaks after u move table

Default HUD Everest - Breaks after u move table

For MTTs (missed putting that in title)

as title, when tournament starts hud works, after u move table first time the hud dont appear again.

(Possible that it is import that breaks after u move table, was gonna look up 2 hands today and could not locate them)

Spoke to a friend who also said his Hud breaks like this so i assume its a bug and not on my side.

edit: Tablename does not appear in Table Finder so u cant manually point the HUD
    Last edited by Zebran55; 11-07-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...inderToShowHUD

Does Everest write to the hands in the handhistory file, what the new tablenumber is?

--

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

have read(dont solve it): http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...inderToShowHUD

Does Everest write to the hands in the handhistory file, what the new tablenumber is?

Yes everest keep writing the hands in the HH file (checked today, it keeps writing them in the same file after the table is changed)

The new tablenumber is XXX-2 instead of XXX-1

Hands are imported into HEM after u move table, however the new hands when i opened them in the replayer has Table: XXX-1 not Table XXX-2.

I have looked in the HH file, for the one i checked i have "tableName="49714688-1". I have made a search for 49714688-2 in the file but come up blank, also tried searching for the tableName but come up blank. So it seems the answer is that Everst does not write the new tablenumber in the file.

I am running Win7 Home Premium (swedish edition) and have the latest beta. Everything u mentioned below the -- is checked and correct.
    Last edited by Zebran55; 11-08-2011 at 07:30 PM.

If Everest doesn't write the new table number to the handhistory file, HoldemManager will be unable to detect the new table.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

well it not like im absolute positive i am correct in the above, everst HH is not very fun to read plus im far from competent problem solver when it comes to anything with computers.

not to sound like a whiny customer, but was expecting u to say u would atleast take a look at it rather than saying, out of luck...

also table number stayed the same for the MTT i was looking at expect than for the last number, XXX-1 goes to XX-2. No chance its possible to just read the XXX without the last digit as a solution?

Can you email us the handhistory file of a MTT to support@holdemmanager.com where you're moved to a new table?

its sent.

Everest: Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.06