Opponent tendencies

Default Opponent tendencies

Hello everyone!

I first must say that HM is truly great! Like it alot!

The filters is very, very useful. However, if there was the possibility to filter for opponent tendencies the filters would be complete in my humble opinion.

If we could filter for the opponents say vpip, pfr, aggr, and wtsd(Im a limit guy ), we could answer questions like:
    "What is my BB/100 for hands where I was raised on the turn by a LAG and called down?" "Raised by a TAG?" "By a loose-passive?" etc

Maybe it could be possible to define opponents stat ranges in appropriate intervalls?

I think it would be super to be able to put up filters like these

What do you think?

Yes this will be available and will be very very useful but it wont be in the short term as its a big job to implement.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Ok. Sweet!
    Will it be a reality before the end of the year?

I dont really have an ETA but i would imagine so
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.